Monday, September 12, 2011

well I didn't die

So today was my first day of Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping classes.  This is a 45 min, 6 day a week, 10 week program.  Three days a week we do kickboxing and 3 days a week we do resistance band training (weight lifting with bands instead of weights).  My class is at 6:30 pm, so my social life will be basically zilch during the next 10 weeks.  We also are encouraged to closely monitor our nutrition intake during the program and drink LOTS of water.

So today I feel like all I did was eat, drink, and go to the bathroom.

Seriously, we're suppose to eat 6 small meals throughout the day with protein and carbs in each meal.  So today I ate at 7AM, 9:30 AM, 12 PM, 2:30 PM, 5 PM, and 8 PM.

I hope I survive this!  And I can't wait to see the results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment