Monday, December 12, 2011

Ring O' Goodness

So I've been in a baking mood most of December.  If you're coming to my mom's house for either of the Christmas's she's hosting - I'm sure you get to enjoy some of the products of my toils.  I've made regular and peanut butter fudge, caramels, English toffee, sugar cookies and made, what I refer to, as the ring of goodness. :)

These are the fastest and easiest goodies that I've ever made for the holidays.

First I line a 10x15 pan (I think that's the dimensions anyway - Mom refers to it as a jelly roll pan) with aluminum foil so I don't have to wash the pan afterwards.  Place ring pretzels in a single layer on the pan.


Next you place an unwrapped rolo in each pretzel circle.



Next, pop the pan in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes, or just enough to make the rolos glossy and soft.

Finally push a peanut M&M down on top of each rolo so that the chocolate fills up the pretzel.  Now let it cool and enjoy!  I stick my pan full of goodies outside to cool faster.



Seriously, simple and delish.


No comments:

Post a Comment