Sunday, February 26, 2012

Introducing Graham!!

I just had a great weekend!  My best friend Bri, and her family, live in Windom, MN.  I love the fact that they live fairly close again (they use to live in Minneapolis) and I can go to see them for a quick day trip or a weekend trip.  I arrived in Windom around noon on Saturday and just got back home.

Bri, Matt, and Graham just moved into their new house and Neko and I had to continue our tradition of being first overnight guests at their new houses. In the 24ish hours I spent there, Bri and I put together two puzzles, and all of us watched many hours of Netflix TV.

But, probably the most fun part of the weekend was getting to spend time with my 8 month old godson, Graham!


Graham was born last June and has just been an adorable sweet baby every time I see him!

*This was Graham and I at his baby shower in July

*Graham and I when I visited right after they moved back to Windom, probably around Sept/Oct -ish.

Graham is walking as long as someone holds his hands, but it won't be long until he's running around like a crazy baby.  We also went out to supper at River City Eatery, and if you're in Windom, I would definitely recommend checking out this great eatery.  Live music and great home cooking.

I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did!  I can't wait to see my favorite family during my next visit, probably some time in March. (Bri, this is fair warning that I'm coming.)

I'll leave you of another couple pictures of one of the cutest babies I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment