Saturday, April 21, 2012

My favorite commercial

So I really don't watch a lot of TV live.  Usually I am watching something that is recorded on my DVR, so  I rarely actually watch the commercials.  Last night was an exception and I saw a commercial that I fell in love with!  Seriously, this commercial reminded me so much of Neko.  And it doesn't just remind me of Neko because it's a black lab - although it helps - but mainly because Neko loves walks and squirrels and especially tennis balls!

Check it out:


I promise it will make you at least smile. :)

Oh, and on a side note - just so you know - if you clip a dogs nails too short they bleed.  And not just a little - seriously, like a gusher.  Good thing for her stuffed animal near by.  So, note to self - don't trim nails unless you have some Kleenex handy, just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey - get some styptic powder from PetCo or other. (Maybe Lewis?) It's is an antiseptic clotting agent -- good to have on hand. -- Anne

    ReplyDelete