Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Neko's Big Day

So as most of you probably know - Neko has been battling a torn CCL (basically the same as a torn ACL in humans) in her stifle (knee).  I finally just decided to have surgery and (fingers crossed) start the process to recovery!

Today was the big day and she had her surgery.  My vet called and said everything went well and looks good now.  I get to pick her up after work tomorrow.  I'm also taking Thursday and Friday off work so am preparing for a 5 day weekend spent at home caring for my pup!  I've started a new blog to specifically track her recovery in the hopes of helping someone else that's going through this issue.  If you want to follow along - check it out at http://www.neko-tightrope-recovery.blogspot.com/.

I should also have plenty of time this weekend to catch up on blog posts I want to write - so be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment