Friday, August 19, 2011

The Beginning

Hello, my name is Stacey and I've decided to document what happens on any given day in my life.  I'm 26 years old, a financial analyst for Sanford Health and living in Sioux Falls, SD. 

I own a house, in an amazing older area of town known as McKennan Park, that was built in the 1930's - which means there's often something that needs a little updating or tweaking.  (Although it was mostly redone before I bought it - so there aren't too many major changes that I have to make.) 

I have a black lab named Neko that I adopted from the Humane Society in April of 2009 when she was 5 months old.  More on her later as well.

I'm originally from Wall, SD - no, I never worked at Wall Drug - and my parents own a farm/ranch operation near Wall that I like to retreat to for some R&R.  I came to college at Augustana and that's how I ended up in Sioux Falls.

So, I've decided blogging is a great way to keep family and friends up to date about what's happening in my life and what I'm up to - so here goes!  I hope to post at least a couple times a week!  Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for the blog! I look forward to keeping up with you on a regular basis:)

    ReplyDelete